Discover The Secret Behind Making Great Decisions – Consistently
Hurry! This self-paced, online course is filling fast! The opportunity to secure your spot and save 60% won’t last long.
A key element of adaptability is knowing when to re-purpose the questions you ask based on situational dynamics. Asking powerful questions is a valuable leadership skill, that, when employed correctly, straddle the realm between heart and the brain (i.e. emotion and intellect).
The below question archetype grid explains this better than I do:
Here’s an exercise for you. Ask yourself these powerful questions every day and see if you come up with the same answers (also available for download). If you don’t, then what changed?
- If no one judged you, who would you be?
- Where do you want to be in five years time? Why?
- Where do you want to be emotionally, physically, mentally in 5 years time?
- What bad habits that, if stopped, would help you feel more productive? Self-confident?
- What mistakes have you made today?
- What mistakes have you made today that are the same as yesterday?
- How can you learn from them? What is it about them that inspires you?
- Who do you envy or admire?
- What rationalizations have you told yourself?
- What are you holding back from?
Inspired by ElephantJournal[contact-form-7 id=”5900″ title=”Agile CRM Contact Form”]