Athletic Teams Have Coaches. Does Your Business Team?
I'm a big believer that the absence of certainty provides the very opportunity to create it.
As a team coach, I work with busy teams who find it difficult to accomplish what they need to accomplish. Specifically...
• Executive teams
• Business unit teams
• Project teams
• Newly formed teams
• Teams with new members
• Seek greater alignment
• Face communication challenges
• Want to clarify direction
• Are overwhelmed with tasks
• Want to make more effective decisions
To help them:
• Better manage team dynamics
• Find clarity in goals, roles, norms and communication
• Align team norms, strategies, and objectives with their company’s objectives
• Turn unproductive team meetings into meetings feed curiosity and empower action
• Enhance team communication and decision making
Team alignment, team dynamics, team communication, team decision making.
I leverage the specialized knowledge of high performance teams gleaned from my experience in the Navy SEAL Teams and management consulting to help teams clarify their purpose, reignite their passion, and disrupt complacency for the positive.
It is humbling to have an individual with your resume present to our team. Thank you for taking the time to learn our business and demonstrate how your experiences can be applied to our organization.
Mike F., Area VP, ResMed
“It’s leaders like yourself who always help to drive out the hindrance of any complacency that sneaks in so quietly. I truly appreciate you sharing your wealth of knowledge.”
Ryan C., Manager, Health Services
The % Of Employees Who:
The tireless question of “What does it take for our team to be successful?” is often asked as if there was one right answer, as […]
Image credit: Shutterstock I often get asked why I left the SEAL teams in 2013 after 13 glorious years. My response is always the same: […]
Image credit: Chaiyaporn Atakampeewong | Unsplash Curiosity gets a bad rap. The simple act of asking questions has a two-way “doom effect” (you’re doomed if […]